Thursday, May 3, 2007

Welcome to Swami O'Bryan's

Yoga.....it's yeehah! It's ignition! It's a practical tool and artifact that is comprehensive and continually evolving.

There is more than enough to go around. We are not separate from anything that is around us. There is more than enough to go around for everybody. The life I am living is an experiment to see if here is any truth to that, to explore these ideas and to see if they have any merit. Inside we already know that they do because everyone has had experiences of that, that there is more than enough to go around. On a cosmic level, on a universal level, that's just a truth. And we continue to have experiences of that. We have all had experiences of this. And usually they have been self-generated; they have been received because of some openness that we were experiencing at that time, and they fit. They made sense within our cosmic field.

I want a force of power and energy from universe to both move through me and keep me filled, aware and present so that I find and draw to me my people; Those that need to be healed by this force; those who need to learn from it and those who want to support, work and play in concert with this energy.....fully, clearly and in as many ways that my cells, body and brain and spirit can accept, feel and manifest.

No comments: